Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Student Perspectives: The Pleasure of the Record
- Student Perspectives: How public libraries are using makerspace technology to allow their users to create and innovate
- Screening: ‘Our Hobby is Depeche Mode’ Jeremy Deller’s and Nicholas Abrahams’ 2007 documentary on Depeche Mode fans.
- Building Bridges: exploring interdisciplinary intersections between fandom, fan studies and library and information science.
- Welcome to CityLIS 19/20!
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Jisc
This guest post was written by Derek MacKenzie, Head of User Services at CityLibrary and #CityLIS Guest Lecturer. Here, Derek looks at the collection, uses and reasons for statistics in university libraries. *** The end of July always marks an … Continue reading
“Streamlining Deposit: An OJS to Repository Plugin” is the name of the Jisc-funded #dataspring collaboration between #citylis and Ubiquity Press. This guest post is a project update by Andy Byers, the project’s lead developer. Continue reading
Stephann Makri makes an update on the Jisc-funded #dataspring project on streamlining deposit. Continue reading
“Streamlining Deposit: An OJS to Repository Plugin” is the name of the Jisc-funded research and development collaboration between the Centre for Information Science and open access researcher-led publisher Ubiquity Press. Continue reading