Subscribe by Email
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Metadata, Semantic Web and SIstory.si
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Falsifying Data: Then and Now
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: Who’s Afraid of Data? Dystopic Archives and Libraries
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: The Map is not the Territory
- #CityLIS Student Perspectives: To See a World in a Grain of Sand. Filtering Fine Art Through Metadata
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Kew
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Kyle McCollum, and is about the issues brought by digital technologies. *** Photo of National Archives taken from Wikimedia Commons On … Continue reading