- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
- The role of library and information services in navigating onlife and questions of identity
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: LAPIS
This #citylis Reflections and Research post is by #citylis Alumni and Blog Editor, James Atkinson who considers the future of the book online via a children’s book he has recently read and part of an essay about Pelican ePub eBooks. … Continue reading
#citylis Student Perspectives: Kristina Macdonald – Open Up: knowledge sharing and open access, Reflections on a #citylis lecture
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis Library Science MSc student Kristina Macdonald and is formed from her reflections on an Open Access lecture given by Stuart Lawson … Continue reading
#citylis Student Perspectives: Hannah Kollef on CILIP and the Future of Libraries: A Talk by Nick Poole
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student Hannah Kollef and is about CILIP CEO Nick Poole’s recent visit to #citylis as part of the Libraries and Publishing … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by #citylis student Isobel Ramsden. Here she writes about the last two sessions of the module ‘Libraries and Publishing in an Information Society’ which she took earlier this year at #citylis. Continue reading