- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: LibGuides
This Guest Post by CityLibrary Librarians Diane Bell and Alex Asman looks back at a session they ran for CityLIS students earlier this year. *** LibGuides is an easy to use content management system which is used by City, University … Continue reading
CityLibrary staff would like to offer a workshop for CityLIS students giving an overview of using LibGuides technology to create subject topic and software guides and incorporating interactive content. LibGuides is an easy to use content management system used by thousands … Continue reading