Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Please prove that you are not a robot.
- CityLIS Virtual Dissertation Collections. 4. Theory and philosophy
- Visiting the Bibliothekartag/Bibliothekskongress
- ISKO UK 2019 “The human position in an artificial world: creativity, ethics and AI in knowledge organization
- DocPerform 3: PostDigital
- Collection Development Strategy Report – Tyndale House Library Cambridge
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: LibGuides
This Guest Post by CityLibrary Librarians Diane Bell and Alex Asman looks back at a session they ran for CityLIS students earlier this year. *** LibGuides is an easy to use content management system which is used by City, University … Continue reading
CityLibrary staff would like to offer a workshop for CityLIS students giving an overview of using LibGuides technology to create subject topic and software guides and incorporating interactive content. LibGuides is an easy to use content management system used by thousands … Continue reading