- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Library School
London Library School at City, University of London Open Afternoon: 24th November 2016 3.00pm – 5.00pm If you are thinking about studying for a masters in Library Science or Information Science, please come to our autumn open afternoon at City, … Continue reading
In June 2015, #citylis was thrilled to play host to #citymash – a library unconference where LIS students and professionals found friends, food, and new technology. In this post, our fabulous @dourgirl records the background to this event, offers some … Continue reading
Our super research student and expert cataloguer, Debbie Lee (@DebbieLeeCat), writes about the next class in her series of highly successful cataloguing workshops for #citylis. Starring #biscuits. — Biscuits? Check. Cataloguing activities? Check. Juicy cataloguing examples? Check. Copious numbers of … Continue reading