- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
- The role of library and information services in navigating onlife and questions of identity
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Lilac
In her second post about her trip to LILAC, Amy Rippon, writes about her experiences at the conference. Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. *** Hello again! As you know I attended LILAC … Continue reading
This is the second of two posts about the Lilac Conference, which is taking place in Dublin next week. Here, current #citylis student, Amy Rippon talks about winning a place at the conference. Earlier, (almost) Alumni, James Atkinson, wrote about … Continue reading
In the first of two posts about the Lilac Conference, which is taking place in Dublin next week, #citylis (almost) Alumni, James Atkinson, writes about his involvement in one of the workshops that will take place there. Later, current #citylis … Continue reading