- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Maths
CityLIS Reflections and Research: Invented and discovered: mathematics in Popper’s World 3 by David Bawden
This CityLIS Reflections and Research post is by David Bawden and looks at the question of whether Mathematics is invented or discovered by humans. *** I have always had an interest in mathematics. This is despite, or perhaps because of, … Continue reading