- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: medical information
In this Guest Post, Fiona Paterson, E-Access Administrator at City University London, talks about presenting at the recent #HASLibCamp Unconference hosted by #citylis. Further information and and links to other reports from the unconference can be found on the #HASLibCamp … Continue reading