- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: mobile
This post is written by #citylis PhD candidate Zaki Abbas. Here he considers what we know about mobile information behaviour associated with the Generations. — Mobility appears to be the topic of the day and shows little sign of abatement. … Continue reading
This post is by #citylis PhD candidate Zaki Abbas. Here he describes his current research on the rise of mobile technologies and the information Seeking behavior of law students. Continue reading