- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Neil Wilson
#citylis Student Perspectives: Digital Libraries: Neil Wilson from the British Library by Kyle McCollum
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Kyle McCollum, and is about a lecture given by the British Library’s Neil Wilson as part of the Digital Libraries module. … Continue reading →