Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Building Bridges: exploring interdisciplinary intersections between fandom, fan studies and library and information science.
- Welcome to CityLIS 19/20!
- Radical Immersions Conference
- Information Resource Guide: Ancient Greek Myths
- Boom! City LIS students feel the impact of a visit to the British Library Symposium
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Network
Joseph Dunne is researching how the arts are responding to our so -called post truth era. In this post, Joe discusses what the National Theatre production Network says about the impact media has on public perceptions of reality. *** Paddy Chayefsky’s 1976 movie Network has … Continue reading
#citylis news: Amy Rees writes about Altmetrics and Tom Pink and David Phillips prepare to present their LIS research
This week saw current #citylis student, Amy Rees, publish an article about the ways in which research can be communicated and shared via Altmetric through discussing “the articles published in Health Policy and Planning with the highest Altmetric Attention Scores … Continue reading