- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Network
Joseph Dunne is researching how the arts are responding to our so -called post truth era. In this post, Joe discusses what the National Theatre production Network says about the impact media has on public perceptions of reality. *** Paddy Chayefsky’s 1976 movie Network has … Continue reading
#citylis news: Amy Rees writes about Altmetrics and Tom Pink and David Phillips prepare to present their LIS research
This week saw current #citylis student, Amy Rees, publish an article about the ways in which research can be communicated and shared via Altmetric through discussing “the articles published in Health Policy and Planning with the highest Altmetric Attention Scores … Continue reading