- Posthumous PhD Award for Dr Christopher Serbutt: Documentation and the Museum Object
- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: PhD
From Library and Information Science to Philosophy and Back. Dominic Dixon February 13th 2019 *** Dominic joined CityLIS as a research student in February 2019. This post, introducing his work, was first published on 13/02/19, on Dominic’s blog podusmonens.com. You … Continue reading
Dr Deborah Lee, our visiting lecturer at CityLIS who is responsible for the Information Organisation module, has been awarded the 2017 IAML Uk&Irl E.T. Bryant Memorial Prize for her doctoral thesis “Modelling music: a theoretical approach to the classification of … Continue reading
We are delighted to welcome Oz Ablett back to CityLIS as a research student. In this post, Oz Ablett introduces his PhD, which considers how the built environment can be described as a document. He also discusses his work on Building Information … Continue reading
We are delighted to welcome Shohana Nowrin back to CityLIS as she begins her PhD research. Here, Shohana briefly introduces herself and her work on information literacy. *** Hello everyone!! It’s me, Shohana Nowrin, and I am very excited to … Continue reading