- Posthumous PhD Award for Dr Christopher Serbutt: Documentation and the Museum Object
- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: Robots
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Nehad Alhadi, and discusses the impact of Artificial Intelligence on Libraries. *** The technology revolution attempted to create machines that could replace … Continue reading
#citylis news: Amy Rees writes about Altmetrics and Tom Pink and David Phillips prepare to present their LIS research
This week saw current #citylis student, Amy Rees, publish an article about the ways in which research can be communicated and shared via Altmetric through discussing “the articles published in Health Policy and Planning with the highest Altmetric Attention Scores … Continue reading