- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: The Future of the Document
#citylis News: The Future of the Document: documenting performance: An Interdisciplinary Symposium on Monday 31st October 2016, City University London
This post, about the first of our #citylis 16/17 events, first appeared on documentingperformance, on 25/07/16. Please visit this main symposium site for further information and registration details. *** The Future of the Document: documenting performance Symposium: Monday 31st October … Continue reading