- Posthumous PhD Award for Dr Christopher Serbutt: Documentation and the Museum Object
- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: The Future of the Document
#citylis News: The Future of the Document: documenting performance: An Interdisciplinary Symposium on Monday 31st October 2016, City University London
This post, about the first of our #citylis 16/17 events, first appeared on documentingperformance, on 25/07/16. Please visit this main symposium site for further information and registration details. *** The Future of the Document: documenting performance Symposium: Monday 31st October … Continue reading