- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: theatre
Joseph Dunne is researching how the arts are responding to our so -called post truth era. In this post, Joe discusses what the National Theatre production Network says about the impact media has on public perceptions of reality. *** Paddy Chayefsky’s 1976 movie Network has … Continue reading
CityLIS was delighted to welcome Dr Joseph Dunne to our team, as Lecturer in Library Science (PT) at the start of the academic year 17/18. Joe’s appointment allows us to explore concepts of documents and documentation sited at the boundaries … Continue reading