- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: thestoryofdocuments
We are delighted to welcome Oz Ablett back to CityLIS as a research student. In this post, Oz Ablett introduces his PhD, which considers how the built environment can be described as a document. He also discusses his work on Building Information … Continue reading
***This essay was written by CityLIS student David Baker in December 2016. It is reproduced here with the author’s permission as part of our CityLIS Writes initiative.*** Gregorian chant is the name given to a large collection of monodic (i.e. … Continue reading