- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: #TimGorichanaz
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: An evaluation of Gorichanaz, T. (2018) ‘A first-person theory of documentation’
***This essay was written by CityLIS student Alexander Bell in January 2019. It is reproduced here with the author’s permission as part of our CityLIS Writes initiative.*** Mirror, mirror on the wall: introduction Ever enamoured by our own appearance, our ancestors created mirrors as … Continue reading