- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
- The role of library and information services in navigating onlife and questions of identity
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: volunteering
#CityLIS Student Perspectives: The benefits of volunteering – an insight into my experience working with ISKO UK
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current CityLIS students. This post is by current CityLIS student, Sharon Stewart, and reflects on her volunteering experiences while studying. *** This post is primarily aimed at fellow #CityLIS students but may … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Isabel Martinez Carrasco and is about the volunteer position she undertook at CityLibrary last summer. *** Lyn Robinson informed us recently … Continue reading
Focus on Alumni is our series of blog posts featuring or written by #citylis alumni. This post was written by Dr. Christine Urquhart, a retired Senior Lecturer at Aberystwyth University and #citylis Information Science alumna. Continue reading