- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: volunteering
#CityLIS Student Perspectives: The benefits of volunteering – an insight into my experience working with ISKO UK
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current CityLIS students. This post is by current CityLIS student, Sharon Stewart, and reflects on her volunteering experiences while studying. *** This post is primarily aimed at fellow #CityLIS students but may … Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by current #citylis student, Isabel Martinez Carrasco and is about the volunteer position she undertook at CityLibrary last summer. *** Lyn Robinson informed us recently … Continue reading
Focus on Alumni is our series of blog posts featuring or written by #citylis alumni. This post was written by Dr. Christine Urquhart, a retired Senior Lecturer at Aberystwyth University and #citylis Information Science alumna. Continue reading