- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: VR
This post was originally published on Joseph Dunne-Howrie’s blog. *** This conference was organised by the Digital Research Humanities Association and looked at the impact new (and not so new) technologies are having on the ways art is produced and received by … Continue reading
The third in our successful DocPerform symposia series will take place at City, University of London, on 16th May 2019. DocPerform 3: PostDigital will present and examine concepts, theory and practice around the documentation of multisensory, immersive performance. The event … Continue reading