- Student Perspectives: Warding gestures and flourishes: Text analysis and the creative writing process
- Student Perspectives: Mining For Data
- Student Perspectives: Why Big Data and Democracy?
- Student Perspectives: Lockdown, and What the Digital World Cannot yet Replace
- Student Perspectives: Franco-Arabic and the Secret History of Writing
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: We the Humanities
Today we welcome friend of #citylis, Matt Finch, who has written about his week curating the We the Humanities Twitter feed. Each week a new scholar takes over the account to talk to the wider world about the Humanities in … Continue reading →
In our Reflections and Research section, Ernesto Priego announces he will be curating @wethehumanities (http://www.wethehumanities.org) 29th June-5th July 2015, with the topic of LIS and its relevance for the humanities. Continue reading →