Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Building Bridges: exploring interdisciplinary intersections between fandom, fan studies and library and information science.
- Welcome to CityLIS 19/20!
- Radical Immersions Conference
- Information Resource Guide: Ancient Greek Myths
- Boom! City LIS students feel the impact of a visit to the British Library Symposium
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: widening participation
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by #citylis student Tristan Hooper, who reflects on his experience participating in the #citylis zinemaking workshop at the Clapham Public Library Fun Palace on Saturday 3 October 2015. Continue reading
#citylis Student Reflections: Could Zines Save the Modern Library? – Hannah Kolleff on the #citylis Fun Palace
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by #citylis student Hannah Kolleff, who reflects on her participation at the #citylis zinemaking workshop at the Clapham Library Fun Palace on Saturday 3 October 2015. Continue reading