- “The processes and concepts of collection development and collection management by 2025 will be dramatically different from those in 2000.” An assessment
- Current CityLIS student Caroline Stafford wins BIALL Student Award for 2021
- Ways in which developments in scholarly communication are changing how research is disseminated. Implications for publishing and for library and information services.
- How has the rise in open access legal research impacted publishers and library and information services?
- The role of library and information services in navigating onlife and questions of identity
With the exception of embeds to and from external sources and direct quotations, CityLIS News is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Unless otherwise stated articles on this blog give the views of their respective authors and not the position of City, University of London.
Tag Archives: workshops
CityLibrary staff would like to offer a workshop for CityLIS students giving an overview of using LibGuides technology to create subject topic and software guides and incorporating interactive content. LibGuides is an easy to use content management system used by thousands … Continue reading
In this Guest Post, #citylis PhD Candidate and Co-Organiser of HASLibCamp, Ludi Price reflects on the importance of sharing experiences before sharing her experience of Unconferences and looks ahead to the forthcoming HASLibCamp, which will hosted by City University London … Continue reading
In the first of two posts about the Lilac Conference, which is taking place in Dublin next week, #citylis (almost) Alumni, James Atkinson, writes about his involvement in one of the workshops that will take place there. Later, current #citylis … Continue reading
#citylis is honoured to kickstart the British Library Labs Roadshow 2016! Continue reading
Student Perspectives is our series of guest posts written by current #citylis students. This post is by #citylis student Tristan Hooper, who reflects on his experience participating in the #citylis zinemaking workshop at the Clapham Public Library Fun Palace on Saturday 3 October 2015. Continue reading