- The key advantage is that all frameworks change over time.
- When using a framework you still need to use some of the core JS features.
Some of the core areas we cover at my course are:
- Arrays, Objects, Prototyping
- Scoping, this, Hoisting
- Event handlers, Bubbling and Delegation
- REST API’s
- ES6, Babel Transpiler
- Modularisation of Applications and use of Webpack
- Introduction to React
All those areas are covered with the main idea that students when end the course get to know how to easily adapt to a Developers working environment.
To sign up and join Aris’s course, visit our website.