Slides and recording from Catherine Cronin now available

Open laptop

The slides and recording from today’s webinar on critical digital literacies, data literacies and open practice, given by Catherine Cronin are now available. I was really thrilled that Catherine agreed to give our final webinar in the series, because of how important her work on open educational practices has been. Catherine and I have a lot of shared interests and she is going to be Co-Chair of the OER19 Conference, which is taking place in Galway Ireland in April. I will be seeing her then, as I have had a paper accepted to discuss my experiences of running this module, and I am delighted that three of my webinar presenters, Chris, Dave and Lorna are hoping to join me to share their reflections.

The slides, a recording and a set of resources from Catherine are available. Thank you to everyone who joined the recording. We did have a couple of technical issues, with Catherine not being able to hear me, so we used the chat box. It just goes to show that there is no such thing as digital competence, even for those of us who think we are fairly good at this stuff! And Catherine’s advice at the end of our chat with me, was you just have to keep dancing! I hope you’ve all enjoyed these webinars and this one is a real treat! Thank you to all my webinar presenters – there is now a full list of them on the webinar page.

About Jane Secker

Senior Lecturer in Educational Development at City, University of London