Research & events from HNRN members:
- How foundation funding changes the way journalism gets done – Columbia Review of Journalism.
- Why Are so Many Humanitarian Crises Under-reported? – IPS News.
- What’s Wrong with Philanthro-Journalism? – Nieman Lab.
- The hidden consequences of foundation-funded journalism – Aidex.
How Ready Are Journalists To Cover The Big Humanitarian Stories? – International Broadcasting Trust.
- Pulitzer Center Featured in Report on Foundation Support for International Journalism – Pulitzer Center.
- Afghan voting, Ugandan mudslides and Burundi’s rusty old signs: The Cheat Sheet – IRIN News.
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism Today – ReliefWeb.
- Aid Memoir by Glenda Cooper at The Pleasance – LondonTheatre1.
The HNRN in the news:
- The Humanitarian News Research Network aims to help journalists and communications teams improve their work – Journalism.co.uk.