A great way to share your conference attendence, thoughts and information from sessions is to start you own Blog. This helps others who could not attend to still be able to join in.
- Set up an account just for conferences using a google blog or wordpress like this site
- Add notes from sessions and photos
- Put in links to the programme and any presentations there might be on the conference site
- If you are presenting add your own presentation and paper to share with colleagues
- Invite your colleagues to be authors so they can comment and likewise if they attend a conference they could use your blog to share their sessions
It is easy to do and here’s the link to mine I started this year http://pamconferences.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=40
This means you can be keeing notes on your sessions and adding photos and share the session with as many of you colleagues as you like and they can comment.