PREDICT, which stands for ‘Promoting Realistic Engaging Discussions in Curriculum Teams) is a JISC funded project within the Institutional Approaches to Curriculum Design Programme. The project focus is to develop a new curriculum design process that is efficient, flexible, focuses on enhancing educational development and the student experience and, is supported with responsive technology to accommodate our curriculum models. It is essential that the design process takes account of our diverse stakeholders – whether learners, staff or employers.
The Project has been running for three years and we have provided information in a range of ways but would like to use our Blog which has a link to this one. Main sources of information for the PREDICT project are:
PREDICT aims to develop a new curriculum design process that is efficient and flexible and utilizes responsive technology to accommodate our curriculum models and enhance learning opportunities.
- Engage all stakeholders in the process
- Develop a curriculum design process drawing upon stakeholder experiences
- Use technology to support the curriculum design process
- Develop values and principles for curriculum design around educational development and the student experience
- Complete the project with an evaluative and critical approach
We are really interested in case studies of curriculum design and review activity so please do visit our blog this year which will develop with information being added and hopefully will become a place for you to share your practice
Dr Pam Parker