Are you aiming for Gold in Assessment & Feedback?
This week sees the launch of the Learning at City 2012 Conference .
City University London staff and students are invited to attend the 4th Annual Learning at City Conference which focuses on improving student learning through enhanced assessment & feedback.
The one day event will include:
• A keynote by world renowned educationalist Professor Graham Gibbs
• Paper presentations by fellow City University staff
• A session led by the Students’ Union
• A panel discussion by leading academics
• Awarding of our Learning and Teaching Prizes with Professor Paul Curran
Register early to avoid disappointment as we have limited spaces!
You can register here and add it to your calender here.
Wednesday 13th June 2012
9:15am – 6.30pm
Oliver Thompson Lecture Theatre
Visit our website for much more information