Are you aiming for Gold in Assessment & Feedback?
This week sees the launch of the Learning at City 2012 Conference .
City University London staff and students are invited to attend the 4th Annual Learning at City Conference which focuses on improving student learning through enhanced assessment & feedback.
The one day event will include:
• A keynote by world renowned educationalist Professor Graham Gibbs
• Paper presentations by fellow City University staff
• A session led by the Students’ Union
• A panel discussion by leading academics
• Awarding of our Learning and Teaching Prizes with Professor Paul Curran
Register early to avoid disappointment as we have limited spaces!
Wednesday 13th June 2012
9:15am – 6.30pm
Oliver Thompson Lecture Theatre
Visit our website for much more information