Audience: City University staff
The Educational Technology Team are continuing to update the Moodle guidance on www.city.ac.uk/edtechhelp/staff. This post highlights the guidance that you can use to help you develop your modules post-rollover.
We have developed a guidance page with information on getting your modules ready for the new academic year. This page covers how to:
- update your module content;
- check and update your assessments;
- enrol other staff on your module;
- increase or decrease the number of topics on your module;
- check your Forum settings and
- update contact details.
There is a self-study module available on Moodle where you can review what is new on Moodle 2.6 and undertake a series of activities to help you to get your modules ready for the new academic year.
Accessing Moodle 2.6 workshop module
- Click on the link http://moodle.city.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=9997
- Enter your City University London username and password.
- Click Enrol me and you will get student access to the module .
If you have yet to complete your module rollover you can refer to the guidance on the rollover tool. The module rollover tool allows you to copy content from 2013-14 modules to 2014-15 modules and can be accessed via the new Tools menu on the left of the main Moodle navigation bar.