City Blogs is a service for staff and students to blog about learning, teaching and research activities at City University London.
Are you planning on using blogs with your students? Would you like to provide them with a common organisational structure and information about how to use their blog? Or would you like to provide students with reflective prompts to help them to structure their reflective writing? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions you might be interested in the new functionality that enables us to create blogs that are exact copies of an original template blog.
How to request a template blog
- Log a request on Service Now for a blog to be set up. In the request provide the blog URL (i.e. your nametemplate), blog title, your username and email. Once this blog is created you can design it for use as your template.
How to request student blogs
- Please complete this spreadsheet to provide the Educational Technology Team with the information required to set up the individual student blogs
- Log a request on Service Now
- Attach the completed spreadsheet to the request
- Include in the request the link to the blog that you want to use as your template and submit your request.
For more information on using City Blogs have a look at our guidance site.