Turnitin will have a new look and feel from 25th July 2017 when we update to the new Feedback Studio.
While the process of accessing and setting up Turnitin assignments will not change, there will be several improvements to the way you can provide feedback and view originality reports.
New features include:
- A new layer menu will allow easy access to all the Grademark and Originality report functionality.
- All functionality will be available directly from the layer menu which allows a more integrated approach to providing feedback.
- Bold, italics, underline and web links can now be added to feedback comments.
- Comments are saved automatically when you click away from the comment box.
- The Originality percentage is clearly featured as part of the layer menu.
- Rubrics are easier to use and have a modern look and feel.
If you want to learn more, Turnitin have provided a demonstration video:
Or you might like to try some of the features for yourself on Turnitin’s demo site .
More details will be provided closer to the release date. If you want to have a first look at Turnitin Feedback Studio please get in touch with us by commenting on this post or contacting us via ServiceNow.