The full programe of Educational Technology workshops of drop-ins has been published and is now open for bookings. The team is offering a programme of workshops including:
- An introduction to Moodle for academics
- Moodle assignments: managing offline feedback and grading
- Managing online assessment using Turnitin
- Interpreting Turnitin similarity reports
- An introduction to lecture capture
- An introduction to AV prodiums
- DIY screencasts
- CampusPress Technical
- An introduction to Poll Everywhere.
For more details of all our workshops, and to book a place, please visit the Educational Technology Workshops page. Link to Educational Technology Workshops.
We will also be running our weekly drop-in sessions every Wednesday and Thursday afternoon 13:30-15:00 throughout Term 2. Do you have an educational technology query? Or need a little face-to-face support? There’s no need to book. Just drop in on us in Room B310, University Building – level 3 on the Refectory staircase.
If you can’t make it in person, we will be available at the same time online via Adobe Connect. Link to Adobe Connect.
For full details of dates and times, please visit our workshops page. Link to Educational Technology Workshops.