- 1 With the start of term fast approaching many of you may be planning to teach online for the first time.
- 2 Book a place
With the start of term fast approaching many of you may be planning to teach online for the first time.
Learning Enhancement and Development (LEaD) are running online workshops to help you prepare for teaching online in 2020/21.
Planning your first online teaching session
This session will help you build an engaged online learning community as part of your course. We will help you plan an effective first online session to familarise students with the technologies you are using. We will also share explore resources for planning effective student induction including icebreaker activities, good practice regarding student (and staff) online behaviour and managing the online classroom. It will be an interactive session and is suitable for those with different levels of experience of online teaching and you will be encouraged to share your experiences.
Please note that sessions will be recorded and then made available to view online.
The session is facilitated by:
- Dr Jane Secker – Senior lecturer in Educational Development
- Pam Parker – Professor of Educational Development
The session is running on the following Dates:
- Thursday 20th August 12pm – 1pm
- Thursday 3rd September 12pm – 1pm
- Thursday 10th September 12pm – 1pm