Do you need a reminder about some of the resources and services available at CityLibrary? Did you miss your library induction?
Then this new 30min workshop is perfect for you. The session will cover:
- Our different libraries and facilities
- How to use City Library Search to find print and online resources
- Managing your library account
- How to access your reading lists
- Where to go for further help
This workshop is designed to give an overview of CityLibrary services and is suitable to students of all levels. Book your place using our Library Training Calendar
Between 1st October and Christmas Library Services will be running a pilot scheme allowing the consumption of food and drink in library spaces.
The success of the scheme will be monitored throughout the autumn term and will only become policy if all students work together with Library Services to make it a success.