On Monday 21st May, PI Navigator was retired for a new database: Filings Expert.
How does this change affect you?
- From Monday 21st May, PI Navigator is longer accessible, and login credentials for PI Navigator will no longer work.
- If you need to access PI Navigator in (or indeed a database with company accounts), please refer to Filings Expert.
- There is no longer a need to use a generic username and password. You can now login to Filings Expert with your City username and password from the City Library website.
How is Filings Expert different to PI Navigator?
Filings Expert retains all the core functions we knew and loved about PI Navigator, including original documentation of: M&A transactions, debt and equity and annual reports, which can be downloaded into Excel, and adds the following exciting new features:
- International Private Company Accounts for the top 500 companies in 17 jurisdictions
- Investor presentations and transactions for over 26,000 companies
- Predictive text searching
- Advanced text searching
- Alerting capabilities for text search results.
Want to have a look? Login to Filings Expert with your City username and password to get started.
If you have any questions about this change, please contact Cass Library Services on CassLibrary@city.ac.uk.