Are you confused about Harvard citing and referencing, or do you need a refresher on the basics?
Good citing and referencing can help:
- Structure your written work
- Follow good academic practice
- Give your written work credibility
- Avoid plagiarism by crediting other people’s work.
If you want some help with your citing and referencing, then the library can help.
CityLibrary is running workshops throughout the term at both Northampton Square and Cass Business School on the basics of Harvard citing and referencing. These sessions will help you learn how to include citations in your work, how to reference different types of materials (e.g. book and articles), and how to create a reference list at the end of your written work.
Workshops at Northampton Square Library are running on:
- Tuesday 19th February, 2pm – 3pm Book here
- Friday 8th March, 11am – 12pm Book here
- Thursday 21st March, 2pm – 3pm Book here
Workshops at Cass Business School are running on:
Anyone can sign up for these sessions at either Northampton Square or Cass. If you can’t attend, there is also a guide on Harvard citing and referencing here.