Cass Library, Bunhill Row, is getting a new look! We are giving the Financial Resources Zone a new look and improving the space to provide you with a better working environment. As part of this work it will be necessary to close the Learning Resource Centre for one week from Saturday, 13th July to Sunday, 21st July inclusive.
During this week students will continue to have access to the following services:-
- Bloomberg Dealing Room (Ground Floor)
- Thomson Reuters Room (16 Eikon terminals, Level 1)
- Specialist business database terminals (Level 2)
- PC workstations (Level 2)
- IT lab 1001 (Level 1)
- A small team of library staff to support the use of specialist online resources
- Northampton Square and Gray’s Inn Place libraries, including the Financial Resources Suite at Northampton Square. See the Library website for details.
This date has been carefully chosen to minimise the impact on students and staff whilst these essential works are undertaken. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.