We are excited to announce Governmental, news and statistical resources, a new Library Guide for School of Health Sciences students, researchers and academics. It provides access to:
- Governmental websites from the Department of Health & Social Care and its associated agencies such as the Care Quality Commission and Public Health England
- Websites covering health issues from local authorities in North East London.
- Key health ‘think tanks’ including The King’s Fund and Nuffield Trust
- Links to current awareness services such as NHS England Bulletins
- UK and global health statistics
- Health indicator resources such as the National Indicator Library.
The guide formally known as Doing a systematic review has been updated and renamed Doing postgraduate research to cover all advanced dissertations and research projects, including systematic reviews.
Some new sections have also been added, including a Database Search Checklist which can be used after an initial database search to ensure the correct search strategies have been followed.
All of our guides for Health Sciences can be found here https://libguides.city.ac.uk/health.