Are you starting a research project? Do you need to refresh your knowledge of research methods?
SAGE Research Methods Video is a streaming video collection created to support every stage of the research process. Sage Research Methods Video is suitable for both undergraduate students undertaking research for the first time and more experienced researchers. Key areas such as writing a research proposal, planning and designing a research project and securing ethical approval are all covered.
A few examples of the different types of videos on offer:
- Writing an effective research question
- Choosing your method
- An introduction to interviews and focus groups
- David Silverman Discusses Qualitative Research
- Am I The Only One Struggling To Write A Literature Review?
- Researching Disgust: Linking Theory and Methods
- Jessica Nina Lester Defines Discourse Analysis
The videos are fully integrated with our existing SAGE Research Methods subscription which includes books, handbooks and encyclopaedias and the well-known little green books (quantitative methods series) and little blue books (qualitative methods series).
Accessing Sage Research Methods Video
You can access Sage Research Methods Video via CityLibrary Search or Databases A-Z List.
If you have any questions about this resource you can contact email@example.com.