Attention Business students! Whether you are new to the Business School or you just want to brush up on your academic skills, you can quickly learn about which resources you can use and how to access them with our new Business Library Online Resources videos.
They average about 10 minutes in length each and consist of the following:
- Business Libary Online Resources: get started -This video gives you a quick introduction to finding and using our wealth of online resources through our website and our library guides. We have specialist resources available for financial data, company information, market research, academic research, news and current awareness, and citing and referencing.
2. Business Library Online Resources: Company and Financial Information – Use this video to learn about the range of financial and company information resources available to you, including advanced and very specialist databases.
3. Business Library Online Resources: Finding Articles and Academic Research – Use this video to find out about journals, journal articles, peer review and how to use CityLibrary Search to find academic research efficiently.
4. Business Library Online Resources: Market Research and Statistics – In this video, you’ll learn where to find our comprehensive market research and statistics collection online, and see a demonstration of how a market research database works.
5. Business Library Online Resources: News and Current Awareness – Find out how to access our news and current awareness resources, including newspapers and periodicals like FT.com, Economist.com and Harvard Business Review. Learn how you might use them to keep up to date for coursework, exams and employability.
Don’t forget! You can always find more information about our resources on the Business Library Guides.