Need somewhere to work quietly and comfortably? Desks for studying at the Northampton Square and Business School Libraries are available to book on the CityLibrary website. There are study spaces with and without PCs and computers with financial resources.
Access to the Library is only available to students and staff who have items to collect or have booked individual study spaces. You must book ahead of your visit to the Library.
When you arrive make sure you Check In at the start of your booked slot.
You can book one session a day, and up to four sessions per week.
1) Head to libcal.city.ac.uk and select the area you would like to sit.
2) Select the date and time you would like to book. You can book a space from 30 minutes up to a maximum of 3 hours.
3) Submit your times and then enter your City email address and password when asked
4) Review your booking and agree to our terms and conditions
5) Fill out the form and click Submit my Booking.
Only if you get to the Booking Details page and receive an email confirmation will the booking be completed. And then you will be all set to come in and use that space – but don’t forget to Check In when you arrive for the start of your booked slot.