The Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA) provides access to archives of the online version of the Physical Review published by the American Physical Society, dating back to the founding of the review in 1893.
PROLA articles cover a variety of subjects in physics including:
- Atomic physics
- Nuclear and particle physics
- Accelerators and beams
- Electricity and magnetism.
You can access PROLA online via the Library website.
Our subscription includes access to the complete archive of all APS publications, including:
- Physical Review Letters from 1958–2017: the premier APS journal for current research, rapid publication of important fundamental research in all fields of physics
- Physical Review A–D from 1970–2017: important developments in rapidly evolving areas of research
- Physical Review E from 1993–2017: broad and interdisciplinary in scope, with statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics as the central themes of the journal
- Reviews of Modern Physics from 1929–2017: premier physics review journal and the most highly cited Physical Review publication.
At the end of each calendar year, PROLA adds another year’s worth of content.
For help with using PROLA, book an appointment with your Subject Librarian.