With exam season here again, it’s time for CityLibrary to launch our #TakeABreak campaign.
#TakeABreak is about highlighting how taking proper care of yourself can, and will, help you achieve better results.
Whether you take regular breaks, go for a walk, have a nutritious snack, or leave early to get home for a good night’s sleep, remember not to compromise your health and wellbeing in pursuit of academic success.
To help you cope with a busy and stressful time of year, watch out for our:
- Tips and ideas to help you manage mental and physical stress levels
- Friday giveaways
- A selection of CityLibrary staff’s favourite films that you can watch on Kanopy
- Reminders about our extended opening times
- Information on how you can reserve a study space
- Lots of uplifting social media content.
And remember, if you are feeling overwhelmed and need to talk to someone, there are so many ways to get support here at City via the Student Union, Chaplaincy, Student Health & Wellbeing, and of course Library Staff.
Good luck everyone, and take care!