With many thanks to
- Neil Maiden and all the Care’n’share team
- Dr Jon Bird, Dr Dympna O’Sullivan and everyone at the Centre for HCID, City, University of London, UK
- Anthony Farthing, Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, UK
- Enrique Del Rey, University of Oxford, UK and everyone who contributed to the workshops
- Dr Damon Herd, Dundee Comics Creative Space, UK
- The Faculty of Health Sciences at Douglas College, Vancouver, Canada, particularly Ruhina Rana and Marie-Pier Caron of the Bachelor of Science Nursing Programme
- Neil Grant and the Care’n’share story-tellers
For more case studies, visit http://carenshare.city.ac.uk
This project received the MCSE School Impact Fund 2017, City, University of London.
Cite the book as
Grennan, S., Priego, E., Sperandio, C. & Wilkins, P. (2017). Parables of Care. Creative Responses to Dementia Care, As Told by Carers. City, University of London, University of Chester, Douglas College. ISBN 978-1-5272-1200-8. Available from http://openaccess.city.ac.uk/18245/. URI: http://openaccess.city.ac.uk/id/eprint/18245.