It is often useful or even necessary to have some plan about how to deal with the research data that is generated.
- Online tool for creating data management plans that automatically tells you the requirements of your funder: https://dmponline.dcc.ac.uk
- Digital Curation Center, with a useful check list for data management plans: http://www.dcc.ac.uk/resources/data-management-plans/checklist
- Research data management toolkit: https://rdmtoolkit.jisc.ac.uk/
- Szabi’s presentation: https://city.figshare.com/s/ddfc8ac7485b47524548
- Not really about research data management, but still a useful tool for making research replicable: RMarkdown.