Thirsty for change? Find out what it’s all about below, and join the team of students working to make a difference at City and in the local community!
What is it and why is it important?
In the UK, tap water is healthy and safe but millions of people still buy plastic bottles that end up polluting our environment.
What could you do?
- Create a campaign to promote tap water
- Work with local businesses on the Refill project
- Start an enterprise to promote and sell reusable bottles
- Organise an event to engage students
Regular team meetings at a time that suits you – we suggest an average of 1 hour per week – plus completing the plans that you put in place.
What will you get out of it?
- Make a difference
- Meet like-minded students
- Gain skills in project management, creative communications, negotiation and persuasion, campaign planning, team work.
How do you get involved?
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.