All support for Moodle and other learning technologies is managed through the IT Service Desk including:
- How-To Queries
- Reporting problems
- Technical & Pedagogical Guidance
- Training Requests
- Meetings with an Educational Technologist
- 020 7040 8181 or x8181
- Northampton Square, Room E101
School-based Educational Technologists
Training and 1-2-1 support is provided by the school-based educational technologists but all requests should be made via the Service Desk
Changes to Educational Technology Support & Development
[Last updated 3rd February 2014]
All of the university’s educational technologists are part of a central Educational Technology Team within the Department of Learning Enhancement & Development (LEaD).
New Support & Development Model
All the university’s Educational Technologists & Senior Educational Technologists are now managed centrally and the majority of their time will be spent on university/School projects & the developing the use of educational technologies within taught programmes.
- Support for using Moodle & other educational technologies is organised centrally.
- There are 2 LEaD Educational Technologists physically located in A401 who provide much of the day-to-day support & training but further support is provided by Educational Technologists based centrally (or in other Schools).
- Support requests are managed via Service Now.
- There is also a Senior Educational Technologist associated with the School. This is a liaison role; the senior educational technologist will attend School committees and meetings with staff as well as representing the school’s interests on LEaD groups.
- The 2 Educational Technologists associated with SEMS/SOI are Martin Agombar & Annora Eyt-Dessus.
- The Senior Educational Technologist post that includes SEMS/SOI is Jo Richardson, a new member of staff who joined the university on February 3rd.