FanLIS 2020: Postponed

We have regrettably decided to postpone FanLIS 2020 due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19. We hope to announce a rescheduled date as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding. We are all disappointed, but the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and attendees is paramount.

Please contact Lyn or Ludi if you have further questions about our event.


Coronavirus 2020

We are all concerned about the spread of illness due to covid-19. We understand that presenters and participants for FanLIS 2020, 9th April 2020, have justifiable concerns around international travel, and the convening of colleagues at a physical event. As organisers, we share these concerns.

FanLIS is a relatively small gathering (maximum expected 50 participants), but some of our participants are from outside the UK.

For the time being, we anticipate that the Symposium will go ahead. We are following the official advice from City, University of London, which can be seen here:

This advice is based on UK government policy, which should be read in conjuction with guidance from international, foreign ministeries.

Should the current situation change, we will be in contact with you via email, this blog, and via Twitter.

Many thanks for your interest in our Symposium.

Dr Lyn Robinson & Dr Ludi Price