New Bayes Alumni Forum welcomes 200 attendees

The Bayes Alumni Forum was held on 8 June and welcomed alumni, students and guests to enjoy a day of inspiring talks, engaging breakout sessions and networking.

Topics covered included remote working and workplace culture, trends and challenges in Real Estate, why credible leaders matter and the intersection between the Arts and Business. The day drew to a close with a reception in the beautiful Barbican Conservatory.

Attending alumni had the following to say about the event:

“I like engaging with alumni, plus I wanted to give a little something back as I really enjoyed my time at Bayes. In short, I wanted to come back and reconnect with it all. When I saw the other panellists and the general line-up for today, I thought there were some very interesting people in the room.”

“Bayes is always a great place to come and network and reconnect with old friends and meet new. The fact that today’s event is multidisciplinary is a real bonus, too. That meeting of the academic and the business world is always fascinating to see, but I also think it’s what a business school has to do. Bayes does that especially well, so all the better for everybody attending.”

View photos of the event

View the complete event programme

Read exclusive interviews with some of our alumni speakers: