- Price, L., & Robinson, L. (2017). Fan fiction in the library. Transformative Works and Cultures, 25. http://dx.doi.org/10.3983/twc.2017.1090
- Price, L., & Robinson, L. (2016). ‘Being in a knowledge space: Information behaviour of cult media fan communities. Journal of Information Science, 43(5), 649-664. https://doi.dox.org/10.1177/0165551516658821
- Price, L. (2014). The Sims: A Retrospective – A Participatory Culture 14 Years On. Intensities: The Journal of Cult Media, 7.
- Price, L., & Robinson, L. (2016). Fanfiction in the Library. Fan Studies Network Conference 2016, Norwich, Norfolk, UK, 25-26 June 2016.
- Price, L., & Robinson, L. (2015). Fans as gatekeepers: The role of cult media fans in collecting, preserving and sharing fanworks. European Fan Cultures 2015, Rotterdam, the Netherlands, 12-13 November 2015.
- The Sims as Resource: A Virtual Ethnography Evaluating the Concept of Digital Information Culture in the Gaming World (2012; MSc Library Science dissertation) http://dx.doi.org/10.17613/M6Z631
- Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 – A Gamer’s Perspective (2011; MSc Library Science: Digital Information Technology & Architecture module essay)
- Libraries of the Past in the Present and Future (2011; MSc Library Science: Library & Information Science Foundation module essay)
- Internet Archiving – The Wayback Machine (2011; MSc Library Science: Information Management & Policy module essay)
- Selecting Fiction – An Evaluation (2011; MSc Library Science: Research, Evaluation & Communication Skills module essay)
- The Sims 1 Archive – A Digital Library Plan (2012; MSc Library Science: Digital Libraries module essay)
- Evaluating the Past, Present and Future of Chinese Library Classification (CLC) (2012; MSc Library Science: Information Resources & Organisation module essay)
- The Future of the Library – Does it Lie in Virtual Worlds? (2012; MSc Library Science: Libraries & Publishing in the Information Society module essay)
- The Marvel Comic Collector’s Information Resource Guide (2012; MSc Library Science: Information Domains module essay)
- Price, L. (2016). Survey of Historic Costume (6th edition). Reference Reviews, 30(5), pp. 20-21, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/RR-02-2016-0048
- Price, L. (2015). A Companion to J.R.R. Tolkien. Reference Reviews, 29(6), pp. 27 – 28, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/RR-03-2015-0046
- Price, L. (2013). Fanning Flames: A Review of ‘The Adoring Audience‘. The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship, 3(1): 8, pp. 1-3, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5334/cg.ah
- Fan Comics: Comics as Fan Sense-Making in the Everyday (2014; for the New Everyday MediaCommons project). http://dx.doi.org/10.17613/M6KS8C
Comics Unmasked: A Prelude to the History of British Comics (2014; a review of the Comics Unmasked exhibition at the British Library, for the Comics Grid blog).